Beeswax Wraps - Ochre Bees | WRAPPA
WRAPPA Beeswax Food Wraps - Ochre Bees
The reusable beeswax food wraps fromÂ WRAPPA includeÂ 3 wraps per pack, and are a fantastic environmentally friendly alternative to plastic glad wrap, foil and sandwich bags. They are handcrafted in South Australia using 100% cotton, beeswax,Â tree resin and jojoba oil.Â
- 3 wraps per pack.Â
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Lasts overÂ 12 months if cared for well.Â
- To use, simply apply the warmth from your hands to soften the wraps just enough to allow them to stick.
- Smell amazing - WRAPPA have worked very hard to get their wraps to still have that gorgeous natural smell to them, and the smell does not transfer to your food.
- Three pack consists of 1 x 35cm (great for leftover dinner, large salad bowls or 1/2 a pumpkin) and 2 x 25cm squares (perfect for sandwiches, avocados or cut veg).
- Wash by sponging under cool water and hanging to dry.
- Do not expose to heat or hot water.Â